is a member of SmartAVI’s HD Multiviewer series of products. It allows users to view up to nine different HD digital video sources on one display device simultaneously. HDMV-9X-Plus also supports USB KVM functionality, allowing the user to access keyboard, video and mouse operations on up to nine connected computers.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI connectors (or DVI-D connectors with an adaptor), with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, 9-mode, and full-screen mode.
Use this device to simplify the management of multiple video sources by accessing and controlling them from a single set of controls on one display. With user-friendly KVM functionality built in, there’s no better solution for complete control over nine computers and/or video sources.
- Control KVM on nine connected computers
- View up to nine sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
- On-Screen Display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Display each computer with crisp high-resolution video
- Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920 x 1080)
- Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 with HDMI to DVI-D adaptor
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet
- Change views with front panel switching, hot keys and RS-232, with optional Ethernet control
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
- 9-mode displays one all nine inputs on one screen
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers for Technical Support
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.