The DVX-4P can extend four DVI-D, USB 1.1, stereo audio and RS-232 signals up to 275 feet using CAT6 cables.
Cost-Effective, Powerful Extension in Any Environment
A wallet-friendly, robust extension solution, the DVX-4P offers 4x the stunning video signal extension with two DVI-D ports that broadcast HD content at 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz). This Full HD extension solution is made even better by cost-efficient and reliable CAT5 cabling, which is one of the most affordable and popular methods of boosting signal ranges on the market. The DVX-4P excels in environments like restaurants, retail stores, entertianment complexes, office buildings, schools, and home entertainment set-ups.
The DVX-4P doesn’t stop there! In fact, the DVX-4P also acts as a KVM extender, sending USB keyboard-mouse command signals to remote systems for expanded control of digital workflow. KVM functionality is terrific in industrial and data-based applications, and works exceedingly well with one of SmartAVI’s KVM switch solutions.
- Top image quality at all resolutions
- Video resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz) up to 225 feet
- Internal DCC cables
- Distance: 275 feet with a CAT6 STP cable
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack mount options (19)
- Supports up to 4 DVI-D sources
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Uses easy-to-install, inexpensive pair cable
- Data recovery for digital video
- Fully-compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- External power adaptors for transmitter and receiver units
- Fully-transparent (does not use any emulation)
- (1) DVX-4P-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-4P-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide