SmartAVI’s KDX-200 extends DVI-D video, stereo audio, and USB signals up to 250 feet away via two shielded twisted-pair (STP) CAT5 cables.
Powerful HD Video & USB KVM Extension
The KDX-200 is capable of transmitting 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD DVI-D video and USB keyboard-mouse signals to remote devices up to 250 feet from their source, making it a powerful tool for remote command applications.
Extension for Any Environment & Application
Ideal for extending signals for a variety of settings and purposes, the KDX-200 excels in restaurants, retail stores, entertainment venues, home theaters, schools, and office buildings. It’s also terrific in industrial settings where command of remote computer systems plays a key role in optimizing workflow (like data centers and control rooms)
The KDX-200 is both affordable and reliable, using extra-strength STP CAT5 cabling to extend signals without risk of interference.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz)on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located monitor, from the locally located monitor or from an internal DDC table.
- Basic device to remotely locate monitor, keyboard/mouse and sound.
- Supports PS2-keyboard/mouse.
- Maximum screen resolution on all distances: 250 ft w/ STP CAT5e.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM switches.
- Rack mount options (19″): Mount up to 4 devices in a 19″/1U rack mount kit. This saves expensive rack space.
- Supports stereo sound
- (1) KDX-200-TX transmitter unit
- (1) KDX-200-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies(1) Quick Start and Installation Guide