The UDX-Plus extends DVI-D and USB 2.0 signals up to 275 feet away from source devices using inexpensive and reliable shielded twisted-pair (STP) CAT5 cables.
Powerful Extension in Any Environment
The UDX-Plus extends DVI-D signals up to 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD for crystal-clear displays in any kind of environment. It excels in restaurants, schools, entertainment venues, office buildings, home entertainment theaters, and more! Better yet, its CAT5 and plug-and-play design make the UDX-Plus a cost-efficient, easy-to-install solution for users of any technical skill level.
The UDX-Plus is also terrific for extending USB signals for keyboard-mouse control of remote computer systems. KVM functionality is key in industrial and data-centric settings where having access to typically out-of-reach computers can make all the difference!
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Dedicated switch to learn any DDC
- Supports High Resolution 1920×1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 and 1.0 Devices Transparently
- (Disk Drives, Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports 4-port USB 2.0 in remote location
- Full reclocking for the receiver regenerates digital signal producing top signal quality
- Extends up to 275ft with CAT6 STP cables (250 feet with simple CAT5)
- (1) UDX-PTX transmitter unit
- (1) UDX-PRX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide