Using HDBaseT technology, the SDX-2P DVI extender is capable of sending dual DVI-D signals up to 400 feet over two conventional and inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 cables. HDBaseT technology is superior to older DVI extenders that require special CAT6 shielded cables to go a short distance.
The SDX-2P also has USB keyboard, mouse, audio and RS232 extensions, giving you the ability to control your displays or devices remotely.
- Extends dual DVI-D up to 400 feet (120m) from the source
- HDCP Support
- Supports up to 1920×1200 digital video resolution
- Automatic DDC Learning
- USB Keyboard and Mouse extension
- Uncompressed Video HDBaseT
- RS232 extension allows for remote control of displays
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Supports Stereo Sound
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems