- Provides remote access of the PC with keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Uses single CAT-5 UTP cable to reduce installation costs
- Extends signal to a maximum distance of 500feet
- Supports all PC/AT and PS/2 keyboards with full emulation
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock are automatically saved and restored.
- Supports full emulation and conversion on all PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Compatible with Windows, NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Supports computer monitors with resolution of up to 1600×1200
- Offers adjustable cable compensation
- Compact metal enclosure
- Supports stereo audio
Access the PC with a keyboard, video, mouse, and audio located up to 500 feet away using a single Cat 5 UTP cable.
Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
Allows a number of network managers to control and access various servers from a remote KVM.
Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
|Video Data||Analog Signal: Red, Green, Blue
0.7Vp-p/75 ohms positive
|Signal level||0dB unbalanced|
|Input Impedance||10K ohms|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Connector||3.5mm stereo jack|
|RS232||Data up to 57,600|
|Front Panel||LEDs for each KVM station and power|
|CPU Connection||HD15 female for the video input and output MINIDIN6 female
for the keyboard mouse jack stereo 3.5mm for audio in and out.
|System Connection||RJ45 connected to CAT5 UTP|
|CPUs||IBM PC, SUN, MAC-ADB|
|Keyboard||PS/2, MAC-ADB, SUN|
|Mouse||PS/2, Wheel Mouse|
|Monitors||VGA, SVGA, XGA and VESA|
|Height||1.5 in. (3.81 cm.)|
|Width||6.25 in. (15.87 cm.)|
|Depth||3.75 in. (9.52 cm.)|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.
|SX-200S||Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 Extender. Includes: [SX-TX200, SX-RX200, (CCKVMMM06), & 2 X (PS5VDC2A)]|
|SX-TX200S||Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 Transmitter. Includes: [SX-TX200, (CCKVMMM06), & (PS5VDC2A)]|
|SX-RX200S||Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [SX-RX200 & (PS5VDC2A)]|