What is the DPN-4Quad?
DPN-4Quad is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing up to 4 different computers through four DisplayPort monitors, one USB keyboard & mouse, a single set of speakers and a USB 2.0 Device.
How to control DPN-4Quad
The USB emulation technology utilized by DPN-4Quad enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse. DPN-4Quad uses DisplayPort connectors providing high resolutions of up to 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) with zero pixel loss from TMDS signal correction.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) HD resolution
- Quad-head DisplayPort video (supports 4 local monitors)
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Upgradable firmware
- Simple front panel buttons for source switching
- Balanced stereo audio output
- Supports RS-232 commands
- Optional TCP/IP web-based control interface
- Hot-key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent switching between KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports.
- Plug-and-play ready!
- (1) DPN-4Quad KVM Switch
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Quick Start & Installation Guide