What is the DSK-2D?
The DSK-2D is a 2-port KVM switch with DVI and stereo audio connectors.
What is the DSK-2D used for?
The DSK-2D is used to control up to two connected computers’ keyboard-mouse functions with video from DVI displays. It’s ultra-lite all-in-one design and highly-affordable pricing make it the perfect starter KVM unit.
How to use DSK-2D:
The DSK-2D is plug-and-play, ready to install and use in under three simple steps:
- Connect Computers to the DSK-2D: Plug the DSK-2D into the USB ports and DVI output connectors on your target PCs
- Connect Connect your DVI display and KM console: set up your command console and connect to the DSK-2D.
- Power up your systems and control them with ease: once connected PCs are activated, the DSK-2D shares their power and will automatically send signals to your command console.
Applications for DSK-2D:
The DSK-2D excels in virtually any computer-friendly environment. From office settings to homes, the DSK-2D is easily integrated into pre-existing set-ups, especially for maintenance or temporary workflow supervision. IT technicians and systems specialists will appreciate the DSK-2D’s compact design and mobility, while others will enjoy its user-friendly functionality.
- Low-cost KVM solution.
- Includes all necessary cables.
- Supports USB keyboard-mouse control on up to two connected computer systems.
- Supports up to 1080p (1900×1200 @ 60Hz).
- Supports DVI displays.
- Supports stereo audio & microphones.
- Easy switching via push button.
- Plug-and-play, compact design for simple use & integration.
- DSK-2DS: 2-Port DVI KVM Switch with Stereo Audio
- Quick Start User Guide