What is the HDN-4Quad?
The HDN-4Quad is a 4-port KVM switch with quad-head HDMI video connectors; supports video up to 4K (3840×2160 @30Hz) Full HD resolution.
How does the HDN-4Quad Work?
The HDN-4Quad allows users to easily access, control, and switch between 4 remotely connected computers from one convenient central PC workstation. Outfitted with quad-head HDMI video connectors, the HDN-4Quad supports video from remote desktops on up to 4 local displays simultaneously, which is perfect for supervising workflow and monitoring operations.
Controlling the HDN-4Quad
The HDN-4Quad is plug-and-play, easy to install into any AV setup and use right out of the box!
Once set up, the HDN-4Quad is controlled with:
- Front Panel Buttons: Two simple source selection buttons that make it easy to switch between different computers.
- USB Keyboard Hotkey Commands: Simple hotkey commands over PC that offer more robust control of the HDN-4Quad.
- TCP/IP Web Console: Connect to an optional online interface that offers full visual command of the HDN-4Quad’s switching functions.
Applications for HDN-4Quad
Perfect for monitoring and managing operations on multiple remote computers, the HDN-4Quad excels in all kinds of environments including data centers, industrial control rooms, transportation hubs, educational facilities, and more!
- 4-port KVM switching; access & control keyboard-video-mouse functions on up to 4 remote computers
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices (keyboard, mouse, peripherals).
- Quad-head HDMI connectors for up to 4 local monitors.
- Up to 4K (3840×2160 @30Hz) Full HD Resolution emulation.
- Supports stereo audio.
- Front-panel buttons for easy operation
- Keyboard hotkey commands
- Optional TCP/IP web-console command
- Plug-and-Play: easy to install & use!
- (1) HDN-4Quad
- (1) Power supply
- (1) Quick Start Guide