The RDU-2P is a perfect solution for sharing the output of two computers from a remote location. It extends DVI-D and USB 1.1 from two computers to a remote location up to 275 feet away. Both the transmitter and receiver have an integrated remote switch, allowing you to switch between the two computers locally or from the remote location. With its DDC learning capabilty, the RDU-2P is fully plug-and-play.
DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- DDC learning from display
- Switches inputs locally and from the remote unit
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920×1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently
- (Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Front panel tactile port switch on both the transmitter and receiver
About DDC: DDC provides plug-and-play capability to your displays. When you plug a display into your computer, the DDC table in the display tells the computer the optimal resolution to use. In order to preserve this plug-and-play capability, we have integrated DDC learning into all of our DVI Solutions.