The HDMV-16X is a member of SmartAVI’s HD Multiviewer series of products that allows users to view up to sixteen different HD digital video sources on one display device simultaneously.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI or DVI connectors, with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PiP (Picture in Picture) mode.
Use this device to simplify the management of multiple video sources by accessing them from a single set of controls on one display.
- View up to sixteen sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
- On-Screen Display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Display each computer with crisp high-resolution video
- Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1900 x 1200
- Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920 x 1080)
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet
- Change views with front panel switching, keyboard hotkeys and RS-232
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
- PiP-mode displays one device in full screen with three thumbnail views
- 16-mode displays on all sixteen inputs on one screen