XTPRO is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio signals, IR and RS232 over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling.
With RS232 communication support the XTPRO allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume, channel or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
- Supports Dual Screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolutions up to 1900×1200.
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays.
- IR command to single or multiple displays