CATSwitch routes audio and video signals from several different video sources out to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive Cat5/6 UTP cable.
CATSwitch is capable of connecting to as many as 16 video sources via transmitters and 16 video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 1,000 feet between the transmitter and receiver units.
A single audio/video output can be routed to one or multiple destinations. Video is transmitted at a resolution of 1920 x 1200 to insure high resolution images. Buffered video outputs and analog delivery of stereo audio maintains optimum integrity throughout the system. Special remote boxes offer compatibility with Video Composite , UXGA, Component Video and S-Video.
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920×1200.
- High quality audio switching.
- Infrared, RS232 and TCP/IP control.
- PC Windows software control.
- Integral UTP distribution.
- 1U rackmounted chassis.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Maximum extension of 1,500 feet (500m) between the local and remote units.
- HDTV compatible. (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for length