SmartAVI’s DVX-100 extends DVI-D signals up to 50 feet from source devices via inexpensive, reliable CAT5 cables.
Cost-Efficient DVI-D Extension
The DVX-100 is perfect for wallet-conscious users looking to boost their DVI-D signal range. Capable of 1080p (1920×1080) Full HD resolution, the DVX-100 offers stunning picture quality at extended distances. Better yet, the DVX-100 is daisy-chainable, so one DVX-100 extender system can connect to another for double the signal range (100 feet!) without loss in quality or performance.
Best of all, the DXV-100 utilizes CAT5 extender cables, which are both affordable and highly reliable. Amongst the most popular extension methods for AV equipment, CAT5 cabling ensures the highest-grade signal transmission at a fraction of the cost of most other high-end chords.
- Supports MAC and PC DVI-D
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- No loss of pixel
- Maintains highest DVI single link video resolution
- DVI output regenerates TMDS digital video
- Output can drive long cable up to 50 feet unless daisy chained
- Green led for power
- External power supply
- Provides noiseless operating environment at the remote station
- Places CPU outside of harsh environment
- Saves space on your desktop
- (1) DVX-100-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-100-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide