What is the RK-XTPro?
The RK-XTPro is a 16-port rackmount extender for VGA/Stereo Audio/RS-232/IR signals, capable of boosting signal ranges up to 1000 ft from a signal source.
How to Use RK-XTPRO
As a rackmount extender, the RK-XTPro easily fits into standard rack-mount set-ups.
Place and secure the device to your rack, and connect the power supply.
Connect VGA, stereo audio, RS-232, and IR source devices to the the unit. Then connect to output devices via CAT5/6/7 cables.
Activate the unit to start extending your signals.
Applications for RK-XTPRO
The RK-XTPRO excels in a variety of environments and applications. Built as an industrial-grade extension solution, the RK-XTPRO mounts on standard AV racks commonly found in TV stations, production studios, transportation control centers, corporate office buildings, airports, and more. The RK-XTPRO can be used to extend HD video to remote displays, audio to speakers, and even control signals (IR/RS-232) to peripheral devices.
- Supports Multiple Screens
- Uses Easy-to-Install CAT5/5e/6/7
- Each Output Extends 1,000 Feet Plus
- Supports High-Resolution Video up to 1920×1200
- HDTV-Compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends High-Resolution VGA, Stereo Audio, RS-232 and IR Signals From up to *16 Sources to as Many Display Screens (*Model-Dependant)
- Compatible With VGA, XGA, Sun, Mac and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation
- Compatible With Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High Ground Loop Immunity
- Built-In Power Surge and Transient Protection
- Designated Trimmer in Remote Unit to Compensate for Cable Length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External Power Supply
- RS-232 Communication Support to Single/Multiple Displays
- IR Command to Single/Multiple Displays
- XT-PROS: 16-Port SXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR Rackmountable Extender