SmartAVI’s VCA-100 uses a single CAT5 cable to extend high-resolution VGA video and stereo audio up to 1,000 feet away from signal source devices.
Powerful, Cost-Effective VGA Extension Solution
The VCA-100 is SmartAVI’s most economical and easy-to-use VGA extension model. Offering up to 1000 feet worth of signal extension between transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) units, VCA-100 systems ensure high quality playback via a cost-efficient CAT5 cable.
VGA Extension in Any AV Environment
A great fit in a vast array of environments, VCA-100 systems excel in airports, schools, retail spaces, medical facilities, and media-centric environments of all kinds. Cost-conscious users will swoon for VCA-100’s economical CAT5 cabling, and AV integrators of any technical level can install VCA-100 easily, thanks to its plug-and-play design.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300m).
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1920×1200.
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p).
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution XVGA and Stereo Audio signals.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- Optional power supply for remote unit.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- (1) VCA-100-TX transmitter unit
- (1) VCA-100-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide