With SmartAVI’s HDNET-4P it is now possible to connect up to four HDMI devices to one display screen for easy switching between sources. Transmit high definition sources such as BluRay players, gaming consoles, computers or cable receivers effortlessly while viewing on a single HDTV monitor.
The HDNet-4P offers an automatic switching mode, and when configured as an automatic switcher, it has the ability to switch to a selectable secondary input upon powering off of the primary input. HDNet-4P will automatically switch to the next device when the higher input is powered off. This allows the user to control multiple devices with the HDNet-4P.
- RS232 switching control
- IR switching control
- Front panel switching control
- EDID learning of any monitor
- Maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video formats
- Supports HDMI 1.3 digital audio format, LPCM/Dolby-AC3/ DTS7.1/DSD
- ATC & HDCP compliant
- Connect four HDMI components to one HDTV monitor
- Supports DVI-D