What is the HDX-POE-PRO?
The HDX-POE-PRO is a receiver unit for use with Smart-AVI Matrix switches. The HDX-POE-PRO is capable of receiving 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) resolution HDMI, IR remote control, RS-232 signals, and Ethernet internet signals and outputs to devices up to 328 ft (100m) from a signal source.
Outfitted with HDBaseT technology, the HDX-POE-PRO is capable of POE (Power-over-Ethernet) energy efficiency. By connecting the HDX-POE-PRO to a SmartAVI HDBaseT solution (like HDR-8×8-XT), the HDX-POE-PRO can operate without the need for external power; this can effectively cut costly energy consumption and save space for other devices in need of external power!
How to set up the HDX-POE-PRO
The HDX-POE-PRO is a plug-and-play solution, easily connecting to SmartAVI HDBaseT devices and integrating seamlessly into existing AV setups. Simply connect the receiver to HDBaseT devices via CAT5e/6/7 cables, which will remotely power the unit without the need for an additional external power supply.
Applications for HDX-POE-PRO
The HDX-POE-PRO pairs well with the HDR-8×8-XT 8×8 HDMI matrix. It can send 4K signals to displays of any size, and excels in large venues like sporting arenas, multiplex cinemas, convention centers, nightclubs, hotel lobbies, school auditoriums, and more!
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (@30Hz)
- Supports POE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Extends HDMI,IR, RS-232 and Power over one Cat5e/6 Cable
- Extends IR Control Signals for Remote Control
- Uses HDBaseT Technology
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels, 1080p@120Hz@24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Data Signals up to 3.4Gbps
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP Compliance
- Uses Bi-Directional IR Communication
- Transmits High-Quality Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA Audio Signals
- Transmits 1080p Resolution Video up to 328 ft
- (1) HDX-POE-PRO
- **(1) PS12V2A Power Supply**
- (1) Quick Start/Installation Guide
** Power supply is optional