SmartAVI’s AVRouter models are an extremely powerful and cost-effective solution for use in high-quality video switching, security and data distribution. Housed in standard 19” rack mounting cases, various units are available, allowing for multiple configurations to meet your needs.
- RS-232 Windows GUI control
- Very high quality Video switching
- High bandwidth 400MHz
- High resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Infrared and RS-232 control
- PC Windows software control
- Output cable drives cable up to 100ft.
- TCP/IP and Telent control
- Can be mixed with other video singal (RGB, YUV, RGBS)
- HD Compatible (480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
The AVRouter is a high-quality switching matrix for video signals. Signal formats include VGA, SVGA, XGA and UXGA. Standard VGA connectors (HD15 sockets) are used on the rear for ease of installation for video connectivity and RCAs for computers
AVRouter contains a high bandwidth (400MHz) routing matrix for the Red, Green and Blue video channels. The color signals and are then balanced internally with the combined signal is then driven out through boosted signals.
Applications for AVRouter include;
- Wall displays
- Visual Presentation
- Digital media
- Shopping centers
- Dealer rooms
- Control rooms
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.