For WUXGA, Component Video, Composite Video and S-Video with full stereo
audio support and full IR/RS232 non-blocking matrix switching. Also supports pass-through IR and RS-232 for remote control of compliant devices.
Switch up to 16 remote devices to 16 remote displays located up to 1,000 feet away.
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920×1200.
- High quality audio switching.
- Infrared, RS232 and TCP/IP control.
- Pass-through IR and RS-232 for remote device control.
- PC Windows software control.
- Integral UTP distribution.
- 1U rackmounted chassis.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Maximum extension of 1,500 feet (500m) between the local and remote units.
- HDTV compatible. (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for length