The MXCore-DX series of DVI-D Matrix Routers allows you to distribute and route any DVI-D input source onto multiple DVI-D display devices. The MXCore-DX Series supports high resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920×1200 with no loss of picture clarity and no ghosting of images.
The DVI-D cable is automatically equalized and can compensate the long distance by reducing the number of additional input signals. The Matrix supports DVI-D operation at the maximum TDMS rate of 2×1.65 Gb/s.
- Multiple EDID Support
- Programmable EDID from computer
- Automatic EDID learning from monitor
- Increases productivity by providing access to up to 32 computers from 32 workstations.
- 32 x 32 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Automatic output pre-emphasis and drive level
- Automatic receiver equalization
- Supports DVI-D operation at the maximum rate of 2×1.65 Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920×1200
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
- USB Control Available
- Ethernet control available
- Easy-to-use Windows based software