The HDMV-KM blends the convenience-centered sensibilities of SmartAVI’s Multiverviewer series with the powerful functionality of a KVM control solution. It not only allows users to view up to 4 HDMI video sources simultaneously on one display: it offers users the ability to control four connected computers remotely via USB 2.0 ports.
By simply dragging a mouse from one simulated screen to the next, users can switch control of one computer to another seamlessly. By clicking the scrolling wheel in the middle of a mouse, users can expand one connected display to full-screen, then revert to a multiview layout by clicking it again. The HDMV-KM is all about keeping KVM emulation simple for its users.
Connect video sources via HDMI or DVI-adapted connectors, and enjoy high definition advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode. Flexible, simple, and effective, HDMV-KM is the perfect management solution for multiviewing emulation and control.
- View up to four sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard-mouse control and peripherals
- Supports HD video content up to 1080p resolutions (1920×1080)
- (4) HDMI, (4) USB 2.0 KM, and (2) USB 2.0 peripheral device ports
- HDMI-DVI adaptor support
- Full keyboard-video-mouse emulation
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Seamless switching between computers with mouse
- Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet
- Switch between multi-view and individual full-screen operation simply by clicking the scroll wheel of a mouse
- Switch between useful layouts with front-panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or RS-232 commands
- OSD (On-Screen Display) menu for hardware control via display
- Split displays to show four sources on one screen with Quad Mode
- Split displays to show two sources on one screen with Dual Mode
- Display one source in full screen and three thumbnail views of other sources with PiP Mode