SmartAVI’s RK-DVS200 is a rack-mounted 2-port DVI-D extender that sends HD video signals to a maximum of 32 monitors (16 local) up to 220 feet from source devices via CAT5/6 cables.
Powerful Rack-Mounted DVI-D Extension
The RK-DVS200 extends 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD resolution picture from two DVI-D ports to HDTVs and monitors. Featuring expandable output card configuration up to 16, the RK-DVS200 is a powerful signal extender for multi-screen environments.
Ideal Rack Extension in Multi-Screen Settings
A perfect fit in AV-centric environments like entertainment venues, office buildings, TV stations, and airports, the RK-DVS200 integrates easily into rack-mounted environments. Better yet, the RK-DVS200 utilizes inexpensive CAT5/6 cables that are both highly reliable and popular with AV integrators of any technical proficiency!
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) at all Distances up to Maximum Length
- User-Selectable: DCC Information Used From the Remotely-located Monitor, From the Local Monitor or From an Internal DDC Table
- Distances of 220 Feet Plus, Using CAT6 STP Cable
- Compatible With all Operating Systems
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Multiple Rack Mounting Option
- (1) RK-DVS-TX(4S, 8S, 16S) expandable 2-port DVI-D transmitter with rack-mountable chassis
- (1) DVS-RX200 receiver unit
- (2) Extender power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide