The HDX-400 Extends any HDMI Signal up to 180 Feet to Display Monitors and One Local Screen Using CAT 5e/6 Cabling while Retaining High-Definition Images at up to 1080p Resolution
SmartAVI’s HDX-400 is an innovative solution to extending any HDMI signal – be it a gaming console, Blueray player, computer, etc. – over inexpensive Cat6 STP cabling up to 180 feet away to one to three remote displays and one local screen for real-time monitoring of content.
This is the perfect solution for broadcasting high-definition content easily and inexpensively from a source to display screens for customers to view while keeping the CPU in a remote, secure location such as a computer room or back office of a business. Utilizing the HDX-400, you can monitor what’s being shown to your customers in real-time via a local display as you retain full control over the CPU or HDMI source, accessible only by key personnel.
The HDX-400 is a compact, dynamic unit that is small and easily integrated into a digital display network such as in a retail store or bar/lounge. The transmitter and receiver units are extremely compact, which makes inclusion into your infrastructure very simple and handy.
- Distribute and Extend one HDMI Source to up to 3 Displays via Three Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6 STP Cables
- Local HDMI Output for Easy Monitoring
- Maximum Signal Extension up to 180 feet
- Supports 3D Signals
- Supports HDMI Resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports Audio Formats of DTS-HD/DolbyTrueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- No Loss of Signal Quality up to the Maximum Distance
- LED Status Lights
- Plug-and-Play Ready