SuperMatrix MX2 provides a high quality and cost effective solution for the distribution of composite video, RGBS, UXGA, YUV, Y/C, CVBS, and stereo audio signals up to 1,699 feet over Cat5e/6/7 structured cabling.
Route up to 32 UXGA video and stereo audio sources to 64 remote monitors and speakers located up to 1,699 ft away using our XT receivers and Cat5 cable. You can also route additional sound sources to external ampliers independently. This is useful if you want to add additional sound sources such as background music or security features.
The full duplex infrared and RS-232 feature gives you full control of both the matrix and all connected displays and devices.
With SuperMatrix MX2 you can:
• Distribute live data such as flight information or financial data.
• Make your digital signage even more effective.
• Make your corporate and educational programming easy to program and access.
• Control large groups of TV monitors and AV components from a single location.
• Offers remote users full control over the DVD, VCR, or cable box by selecting a channel from the matrix.
• The IR function is completely transparent and supports any infrared frequency between 20 and 100Khz
- Routes additional audio signals independently
- Integrated IR and RS232 router for each station
- High quality audio and video switching
- High resolution up to 1920×1200
- Full duplex infrared and RS-232 control for matrix and connected devices
- Completely transparent IR function supports all frequencies between 20 and 100Khz
- PC Windows control software
- Integral UTP distribution
- Cable compensation up to 1,699 ft.
- Compact metal housing for receivers
- Can be mixed with other video signal (RGB, YUV, RGBS)
- Supports Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- HD compatible (480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
SuperMatrix MX2 can be used anywhere digital media is displayed including;
Video walls, audio visual presentations, digital signage, shopping centers, airports, security, dealer rooms, point-of-sale, control rooms, and hotels to name a few.
Many leading businesses have already recognized the innovation of SmartAVI’s technologies and have eagerly implemented them.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.
Model#DescriptionCCRS232MF06RS232 cable 6ft male-to-femaleCCMMAMM063.5mm stereo audio cable
||Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 32×16 Matrix with RS-232 Control. Includes: [SMX-AV3216, CCRS232MF6, SMP-SW & (CCPWR06US)]
||Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 64×16 Matrix with RS-232 Control. Includes: [SMX-AV6416, CCRS232MF6, SMP-SW & (CCPWR06US)]
||Component or UXGA/Audio + RS-232/IR over CAT5 32×16 Matrix with RS-232 Control. Includes: [SMX-AVD3216, CCRS232MF6, SMP-SW & (CCPWR06US)]
||Component or UXGA/Audio + RS-232/IR over CAT5 64×16 Matrix with RS-232 Control. Includes: [SMX-AVD6416, CCRS232MF6, SMP-SW & (CCPWR06US)]
||UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Receiver. Includes:[ XTP-RX & (PS5VD1A)]
||UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Long Range Receiver. Includes: [XTP-RXL & (PS5VD1A)]
||TCP/IP Control. Includes: [SMTCP, (CCRS232MM ) & (PS5VD1A)]
||External Infrared receiver; IR range of 10′ to 30′
||Remote Control Device type 2
||XT-AV UXGA/Audio Receiver. Includes: [XTA-RX & (PS5VD1A)]
||Component Video/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [HDP-RX & (PS5VD1A)]
||Component Video/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 1699ft Receiver. Includes:[ HDP-RXL & (PS5VD1A)]
||UXGA/Audio/RS232/IR CAT5 1699ft Receiver with Remote Control for Skew Testing. Includes: [XTP-XTR, SMRMT, & (PS5VD1A)]
||IR Emitter 6ft Single LED
||TCP/IP Control for all SmartAVI Matrixes/Routers. Includes: [SMTCP, (CCRS232MM ) & (PS5VD1A)]
||Remote Control type 1
||GUI software for source/destination selection and name editing for all SmartAVI Matrixes/Routers
||6’ male-to-male UXGA cable
||1’ RCA female-to-VGA cable
||6′ VGA male-to-RCA Male
||6’ RCA male-to-male cable
||6′ power plug cable