The DVN-2P is a cross-platform KVM capable of sharing a DVI Monitor, USB 2.0 Keyboard, USB 2.0 Mouse, Stereo Audio and IR between two computers. It is RS-232 compliant, capable of being controlled remotely via software.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920×1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices (Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- Front panel tactile switch with LED indicator
- RS-232 control
In the medical or industrial field, where it may not be practical (or safe) to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity, SmartAVI’s DVI Switch Series is the perfect solution, allowing for either PC or Mac signals to be extended from computer to monitor (20 feet from computer to DVI Switch, and then 20 feet from DVI Switch to remote monitor/display point).
- Home Theater Integration
- Digital Signage Deployment
- Information Kiosks/Displays
- Film/Recording Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.