The SMCYPB2VGA automatically detects the YPbPr video input resolution and converts it to VGA . It also features a 2-port switch that allows one LCD monitor to share the output of a computer and a component video device such as a DVD player. Based on the input selected, the output will be either a decoded TV or buffered PC video signal. It is capable of handling SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA (1900×1200) video formats. It supports components ranging from LCD monitors, to set-top boxes, to projectors.
- Convert Component Video (YPbPr) signal to RGBHV (VGA) signal
- Inputs: Component Video (YPbPr) x1 , D-SUB HDx1 , RCA stereo audio x1, 3.5mm stereo phone jack x 1, 2 x digital audio (coax)
- Outputs: D-SUB HD x 1, 3.5mm stereo phone jack x 1, 1 x digital audio(optical)
- Video bandwidth: component video up to 70Mhz, RGBHV up to 400Mhz
- Supports high definition video inputs 480i, 480P, 576i, 576p, 720P, 1080i and 1080p at 24/25/30Hz
- RGBHV input support hi resolution up to 1600 x 1200@75Hz