When implementing a 4×3 display with PresenterWall, set up is made easy with SmartAVI’s point-and-click software. End users have the ability to set up each monitor individually (such as resolution and color quality) and then can add them to the PresenterWall system. For greater flexibility and simplicity, you can also define your video wall configuration within the software, and with one click, set all of the monitors in the group at the same time. This enables the software to communicate with each monitor separately or as part of a larger grouping for stretched/tiled images and video.
- Import movies or files from a disc, sending it to a single screen or stretch it across multiple screens, depending on how large you want the image to display.
- Presentations can be imported into PresenterWall from your PC, external hard drive or flash drive
- PresenterWall software recognizes everyday files, including JPEG, QuickTime and Adobe Flash
- The PresenterWall server is based on the Windows 7 platform, providing instant familiarity with SmartAVI’s software, greatly reducing any learning curve while increasing creativity and productivity.
- SmartAVI’s use of common PC components make any necessary repairs or upgrades to the PresenterWall system simple, fast and affordable