What is the EZ-Wall 2X2L?
The EZ-Wall 2X2L is a multi-format video wall controller that sends HDMI, VGA, or USB-based video signals to a four-screen HD video wall. Built compact for space efficiency, but powerful for stunning 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz) video playback, the EZ-Wall 2X2L is one of SmartAVI’s most essential video wall solutions to date!
How do you use the EZ-Wall 2X2L?
The EZ-Wall 2X2L is plug-and-play, meaning it is easy to install into any set-up and start using right out of the box! Simply connect the controller to a video source, like a BluRay Player (HDMI) or USB flash-drive, and your HDMI displays to create an awesome video wall.
Controlling the EZ-Wall 2X2L is as easy as its name implies, too. There a few flexible ways to take command of the controller:
- Push Buttons: Control the unit with simple, clearly-labeled front panel push buttons.
- IR Remote Control: The EZ-Wall 2X2L is packaged with a complimentary infrared remote controller, which makes it easy to take command of the unit from anywhere within IR range.
- TCP/IP Ethernet Control: Connect to the EZ-Wall 2X2L from your PC using the internet. Control it from another room, or from another country! With TXP/IP web control, the possibilities are endless.
Applications for EZ-Wall 2X2L
The EZ-Wall 2X2L is the perfect video wall solution for most video wall owners, offering four-screen video wall control at full 1080p HD and simple means of configuration. Retail stores, hotel lobbies, airport displays and more are all great places to integrate the EZ-Wall 2X2L; its easy installation and control also make it a great choice for schools, entertainment venues, and even home theater systems.
- Multi-format video source support
- Supports 1080p Full HD (1920×1080 @ 60Hz)
- INPUTS: (2) HDMI, (2) USB, & (1) VGA ports
- OUTPUTS: (4) HDMI ports
- Supports MPEG, DivX, and H.264 digital video
- Supports stereo audio
- Supports IR & TCP/IP Ethernet control
- Includes IR remote control & receiver
- Easy front-panel button control
- Multiple display configuration modes
- Plug-and-play ready for immediate use