What is the UHDN-4P?
The UHDN-4P is a 4-port, single-head HDMI KVM switch with Ultra-HD 4K/60Hz resolution video emulation. It can control keyboard-mouse functions on up to four remote computers, and emulates video from HDMI source devices.
Why choose UHDN-4P?
The UHDN-4P is the perfect control solution for supervisors and administrators, allowing them to take command of keyboard and mouse functions on remote systems with the press of a button.
Better still, the UHDN-4P is the first single-head KVM switch on the market to offer full Ultra-HD 4K emulation at 60Hz directly out of the box. It features EDID-assisted HDMI emulation, which ensures visual workspaces and screen resolutions are remembered every time it connects to a new system: it's a powerful, simple, and invaluable tool!
Controlling the UHDN-4P:
The UHDN-4P is easy to control in a variety of methods, including:
- Front Panel Buttons: switch between devices you wish to control and emulate with simple SELECT buttons on the UHDN-4P's front panel.
- USB Keyboard Hot Keys: control switching functions of the UHDN-4P using programmable Hot Keys on a connected USB keyboard.
- RS-232 Commands: control switching functions of the UHDN-4P using RS-232 serial commands.
Applications for UHDN-4P
The UHDN-4P excels in any professional multi-system environment, especially those where high resolution video plays a crucial role in every day workflow. Ultra-HD 4K KVM switching is a great fit in environments like server hubs, control rooms, production studios and post-production houses, transportation facilities like airports, hospitals and medical centers, and corporate IT service centers.
- Supports up to Ultra-HD 4K (3840x2160) @ 30/50/60Hz.
- Supports 3D.
- Supports LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, and DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio.
- Supports HDMI 1.3, 1.4, & 2.0.
- HDMI and HDCP compliant.
- Control up to four computers with a single KVM.
- Full EDID HDMI video emulation.
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction.
- Supports USB Keyboard-Mouse emulation.
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices.
- Optionally rack mountable.
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete KVM emulation for error free booting.
- Easy switching via front-panel, RS-232 or hot keys.
- Full HDMI support, backwards compatibility.
- (1) UHDN-4P -- 4-Port Ultra-HD 4K/60Hz KVM Switch
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Quick Installation and User Guide
- Server hubs
- Retail spaces
- Educational facilities
- Dealer rooms
- Hospitals and medical offices
- Control rooms
- Audio/Video Presentation Spaces
- Hotels and Resorts
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.