- Provides remote access of the PC with keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Uses single CAT-5 UTP cable to reduce installation costs
- Users can be located up to 1000ft/200m away
- Supports RS232 from 300 bps up to 38,400 bps
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock are automatically saved and restored.
- Supports full emulation and conversion on all PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Compatible with Windows, NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Supports computer monitors with resolution of up to 1600×1200
- Offers adjustable cable compensation
- Supports stereo audio
- Allows for CPU to be securely away from workstations
- Video automatic gain control system compensates for signal loss
- 3U metal enclosure
Consolidate multiple CPUs in one location while extending your reach using Cat5 cables.
- Related Products
- Support Notes
- Order Info
- Reviews (0)
Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
Management Allows a number of network managers to control and access various servers from a remote KVM.
Security Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
Saving Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Productivity Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Multimedia Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
Analog Signal: Red, Green, Blue 0.7 Vp-p/75 ohms positive
|Signal level||0dB unbalanced|
|Input Impedance||10K ohms|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Connector||3.5mm stereo jack|
|System connection||RJ45 connected to CAT-5 UTP|
|RS232||Data up to 38,400bps|
|CPU Connection||HD15 female for the video input and output MINIDIN6 female for the keyboard mouse jack stereo 3.5mm for audio in and out.|
|Keyboard, Mouse||PS/2, Wheel Mouse|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.
|DXP16P-TXS||3U Chassis – Supports a combination of up to 16 Transmitters & a redundant power supply|
|DXP16P-RXS||3U Chassis – Supports a combination of up to 16 Receivers & a redundant power supply|
|SX-TX500PCBS||Video/Audio/PS2/RS-232 CAT5 Transmitter Card|
|SX-RX500PCBS||Video/Audio/PS2/RS-232 CAT5 Receiver Card|