What is the HDN-4P?
The HDN-4P is a 4-port HDMI KVM switch. Outfitted with 4K-ready HDMI and USB 2.0 connectors, the HDN-4P allows users to take command of up to four connected computer systems via keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
How to Control the HDN-4P
The HDN-4P is easy to control through a few simple methods:
- Front Panel Buttons: simple push buttons allow users to switch operation between connected computer systems with ease.
- RS-232 Commands: the HDN-4P features RS-232 compatibility, making it easy to control via RS-232 commands.
- TCP/IP: connect to SmartAVI’s optional web-based control client for easy management of the HDN-4P.
Applications for HDN-4P
The HDN-4P is a terrific addition to any manager’s workspace. Supervisors in office settings, industrial control rooms, and server hubs can easily take control of multiple connected systems using the HDN-4P’s KVM control functionality: simply connect the HDN-4P to systems’ HDMI and USB ports, and start working!
Switch KVM control on four connected computers
from one workstation with a HDMI monitor
- Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 (@30Hz)
- HDCP compliant
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Supports control via RS-232
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and
peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document
and save in another computer
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free
- Front panel keys for manual switching
- DP and DVI supported with adaptors, backwards
compatible with prior HDMI versions