Using technology, the SDX-4P DVI extender is capable of sending quad DVI-D signals up to 400 feet over four conventional and inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 cables. technology is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special CAT6 shielded cable to go a short distance. The SDX-4P also extends USB keyboard and mouse, audio and RS-232 signals, giving users the ability to control displays or devices remotely.
400 feet of signal extension from the SDX-4P gives system architects and end users the ability to create the audio and video environment that best suits their needs and applications. With support for high resolution monitors, users can get the most out of their displays while getting hundreds of extra feet of flexibility. And thanks to the unit’s quad head functionality, users can operate a truly impressive and productivity-enhancing work space.
- Extends quad DVI-D up to 400 feet (120m) from the source
- HDCP Support
- Supports up to 1920×1200 digital video resolution @ 60Hz
- Supports 4K/2K (3840×2160) video resolution @ 30Hz
- Automatic DDC Learning
- USB Keyboard and Mouse extension
- Uncompressed Video using
- RS-232 extension allows for remote control of displays
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Supports Stereo Sound
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems