SmartAVI’s SDX-Ultra is a 4K ultra-HD video, USB 2.0, stereo audio, RS-232, and keyboard-mouse signal extender enhanced with the technology, sending signals up to 330 feet (100m) away using CAT5/6 cables.
Stunning 4K Video and Powerful KVM Extension from One Convenient Box
SDX-Ultra is the first extender on the market to feature 4K, USB, and full KVM extension on one cohesive system. Its DVI and HDMI-adaptable 4K (3840×2160 @ 60Hz) video output is optimized for HD monitors with crystal-clear picture excellent for detail-driven work.
SDX-Ultra extends keyboard-mouse signals for remote workflow management and offers uninterrupted emulation from the user’s transmitter unit. This uninterrupted emulation prevents accidental disconnection or deactivation issues during mission critical operation.
The Ultimate Emulation Solution for Extended Computer Networks
SDX-Ultra’s unparalleled KVM emulation makes it the perfect solution for server extension in applications ranging from data processing to interactive conferencing.
One of our most comprehensive extension solutions available, SDX-Ultra also features stereo audio, USB 2.0 device, and RS-232 signal transmission over a single CAT5/6 cable. Extend signals from peripheral USB devices like printers, scanners, and even desktop cameras by hundreds of feet. Send commands to RS-232 devices from a distance for real-time remote control. With SDX-Ultra, extending your digital reach is easy and accessible.
- Supports HDMI-based 2K/4K@60KHz resolutions (2.0 technology) over CAT5/6
- Extend 1080p HD video up to 330ft (100m) from its source with DVI-D
- Extend 2K/4K ulta-HD video up to 240ft (80m) from its source with DVI-to-HDMI adaptor
- HDCP & EDID bypass
- Supports optional EDID emulation
- USB 2.0 device signals over CAT5/6
- USB keyboard-mouse emulation
- Stereo audio over CAT5/6
- Full RS-232 control up to (115,200 bps through connector)
- (1) SDX-Ultra TX Transmitter Unit
- (1) SDX-Ultra RX Receiver Unit
- (2) SDX-Ultra Power Supply
- (1) User Manual