- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports hih resolution video up to 1900×1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA and Stereo Audio
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply
Use a single cat5 cable to receive high resolution SXGA and stereo audio up to 1000ft away from a transmitter.
- Related Products
- Support Notes
- Order Info
- Reviews (0)
The XT-AV series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
XT-AV can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
|Format||RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS|
|Resolution||Up to 1900 x 1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA|
|Connector Type||High density HD15|
|Signal Type||Stereo unbalanced|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Connector||2.1mm DC jack (center +ve)|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 0.9* in. (90 x 90 x 23 mm.) * 1.0 in./ 26 mm. with pegs)|
|Weight||0.6 lb. (0.2 kg.)|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.
|XTA-RXS||XTAV UXGA/Audio CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [XTA-RX & (PS5VDC2A)]|