SmartAVI’s RK-DVX-Plus is a 16-port, rack-mounted DVI-D & USB signal extender with an active range of up to 275 feet via shielded twisted-pair CAT5/6 cables.
Powerful Multi-Device Extension
The RK-DVX-Plus extends 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD video signals from up 16 DVI-D sources and USB signals from 16 USB sources to end-point devices up to 275 feet away. Excellent for KVM (‘Keyboard-Video-Mouse’) extension, the DVI-D/USB combination makes the RK-DVX-Plus an outstanding command tool for remotely operating multiple computers from a central hub. Better yet, the RK-DVX-Plus is plug-and-play ready, easy to install into rack-mounts and even easier to start using, as it is designed for users of any technical proficiency.
Affordable Extension For Any Environment or Application
The RK-DVX-Plus excels in all kinds of AV-centric environments, including entertainment venues, airports, office buildings, and event halls. It is also cost-efficient, using inexpensive and reliable CAT5/6 STP cables to boost signal ranges without risk of interference or degradation.
- Supports DVI-D single-link
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920×1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Distance: 275 feet with two CAT5/6 STP cables
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently
- (Flash Drives, Printers, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- (1) RK-DVX-PLUS-TX(4, 8, 16) transmitter unit
- (1) DVXU-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide