SmartAVI’s HDC-VX extends composite video, stereo audio, and IR control signals up to 1000 feet away via a single CAT5 twisted-pair (UTP) cable.
Affordable & Reliable AV Extension
The HDC-VX offers cost-efficient, high-quality signal extension with popular UTP CAT5 cabling. UTP twisted-pair CAT5 cables are even more reliable than standard single-cord extension chords, designed for high-ground loop immunity from atmospheric interference that otherwise interrupts signal transmission. Better yet, UTP CAT5 extension is amongst the most affordable ways to boost AV signals on the market, so cost-conscious users will always be pleased!
A Great Fit in Many Environments
An ideal AV extender in innumerable applications, the HDC-VX excels in retail spaces, office buildings, schools, transportation hubs, and more! The HDC-VX is outfitted with convenient IR control signal extension as well, perfect for sending commands to connected AV devices, such as volume adjustment and switching between input channels.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8.
- Output reaches up to 1000 feet (300m).
- Supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM.
- Video 100 MHz Bandwidth.
- Video cable compensation (automatic).
- Sends Composite Video Stereo Audio, IR and Power signals over CAT5.
- Compatible with line level stereo audio signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote units come with buffered outputs.
- Compact enclosure.
- Optional power supply for remote unit.
- Fully transparent path for all protocols and data transfers
- (1) HDC-VX-TXS transmitter unit
- (1) HDC-VX-RXS receiver unit
- (2) Extender power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide