SmartAVI’s XTPro is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio signals, IR and RS-232 up to 1000 feet over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling.
Powerful, Cost-Effective Extension Solution
The XTPro excels at delivering 1080p (1920×1080) full HD video and stereo audio signals to output devices up to 1000 feet away from a signal source. Better yet, the XTPro is optimized for IR and RS-232 signal extension, as well, so command of distant devices is never out of reach. Cost-conscious users can breathe easy: XTPro is a great value with economical CAT5 cabling, perfect for taking stress off AV signals and wallets alike!
A Perfect Fit in Any AV Environment
The XTPro excels in a variety of AV environments, like airports, retail stores, schools, hospitals, office buildings, entertainment venues, and more!
- Dual-screen support
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m)
- Supports high resolutions up to 1920×1200
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in power surge and transient protection
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length./li>
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External power supply
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays
- IR command to single or multiple displays
- (1) XTP-TX transmitter unit
- (1) XTP-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide