What is the HDX-POE-PRO-RX?
The HDX-POE-PRO-RX is a receiver unit for HDX-POE-PRO capable of receiving 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) resolution HDMI, IR remote control, RS-232 command, and Ethernet internet signals to output devices up to 230 ft (70m) from a signal source device.
Outfitted with technology, the HDX-POE-PRO-RX is capable of POE (Power-over-Ethernet) energy efficiency. By connecting the HDX-POE-PRO-RX to a SmartAVI solution (like HDR-8×8-XT), the HDX-POE-PRO-RX can operate without the need for external power; this can effectively cut costly energy consumption and save space for other devices in need of external power!
How to set up the HDX-POE-PRO-RX
The HDX-POE-PRO-RX is a plug-and-play solution, easily connecting to SmartAVI devices and integrating seamlessly into existing AV setups. Simply connect the receiver to devices via CAT5e/6/7 cables, which will remotely power the unit without the need for an additional external power supply.
Applications for HDX-POE-PRO-RX
The HDX-POE-PRO-RX pairs well with the HDR-8×8-XT 8×8 HDMI matrix. It can send 4K signals to displays of any size, and excels in large venues like sporting arenas, multiplex cinemas, convention centers, nightclubs, hotel lobbies, school auditoriums, and more!
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (@30Hz)
- Supports POE: Can be powered by HDX-POE-PRO-TX or RX units
- Extends HDMI,IR and Power over one Cat5e/6 Cable
- Extends IR Control Signals for Remote Control
- Uses Technology
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels, 1080p@120Hz@24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Data Signals up to 3.4Gbps
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP Compliance
- Uses Bi-Directional IR Communication
- Transmits High-Quality Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA Audio Signals
- Transmits 1080p Resolution Video up to 230 ft
- (1) HDX-POE-PRO-RX Receiver unit
- **(1) PS12V2A Power Supply**
- (1) Quick Start/Installation Guide
** Power supply is optional