From the boardroom to the classroom, a quality presentation requires an intelligent integration of technology and a user-friendly display of multimedia presentations. Too frequently, end users lack the ability to interface properly from their laptops, drives, and content sources to a meeting room’s display. The new SPS-1000 from SmartAVI delivers impressive flexibility because it enables users to integrate a wide variety of A/V technology interfaces all from one easy-to-use device.
The SPS-1000 features eight input ports total, including four HDMI inputs, two VGA inputs, one DVI input and one RCA (analog stereo audio and video) input. The switcher has seven Phoenix audio connectors, one for each of the digital video inputs, and the audio from these inputs is automatically embedded with the corresponding video signal.
The SPS-1000 delivers HD scaling for top-notch video quality and compatibility, allowing users to get the best resolution from a variety of input sources and resolutions. Two of the HDMI inputs can bypass any scaling, which allows the device to support input and output resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD. For the other inputs, supported resolutions and scaling go up to 1920×1080 (@60Hz). With the infrared sensor on the front of the SPS-1000, the device can receive IR signals from various remotes and connect them to each connected input device for more convenient source control. The device features one local HDMI output, as well as two local audio outputs (one stereo analog RCA and one SPDIF digital coaxial).
- Eight video inputs, including four HDMI inputs, two VGA inputs, one DVI input and one RCA input
- One local HDMI output, with one local SPDIF digital coaxial audio output and one local RCA stereo audio output
- Up to 325 feet of signal extension over Cat5e/6/7 cables with receiver unit using technology and POE (Power over Ethernet)
- Scales output resolutions up to 1080p
- Two HDMI ports with bypass to support 4K Ultra HD input and output
- Supports control via: RS-232, IR remote, front-panel buttons, and TCP/IP
- Seven Phoenix audio ports for each of the digital video inputs, with automatic audio embedding
- Supports SPDIF and stereo audio