An HDMI cable carries the video and the audio in one signal. However, many TVs and displays have poor quality sound or no sound at all. With the HDMI Separator you can separate your audio signal from the HDMI and send it to external speakers, an audio receiver without digital inputs, or amplifier without digital inputs etc. The HDMI Separator supports optical or analog L/R audio in all digital audio formats including 5.1/7.1 Surround.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 48 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- HDMI cable distance testing showed that with 1080p 8bit resolution, the input & output can run up to 15 meters
- Low power consumption