SmartAVI’s XT-AV offers HD VGA video and audio signal extension up to 1000 feet via a single Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable.
Powerful, Cost-Effective VGA Extension Solution
The XT-AV is composed of both a transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) unit, which grants the system up to 1000 feet of perfect HD signal extension between source and display devices. Better yet, XT-AV’s economical CAT5 UTP cabling ensures users AV set-ups remain wallet-friendly without loss in quality or performance.
Extension in Any Environment
The XT-AV is a plug-and-play system that is easily integrated into any AV set-up; no technical skill required! It excels in airports, retail spaces, schools, hospitals, office buildings, entertainment venues, and more!
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports hih resolution video up to 1900×1200.
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA and stereo audio signals
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply
- (1) XT-AV-TX transmitter unit
- (1) XT-AV-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide