SmartAVI’s HDCX-PRO is a high definition HDMI-to-USB capture adaptor for signage players.
Route HD Content from USB Device to Player
The HDCX-PRO excels at transferring HD media directly from HDMI devices to signage players at resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080) Full HD. Connect SmartAVI signage players to high definition content like videos, still imagery, peripheral apps like Directshow and DirectSound, and more: with the HDCX-PRO, HD content is always signage-ready!
Multi-Screen Signage Solutions Made Simple
Users can easily create elaborate multi-screen signage displays by pairing SmartAVI signage players with multiple HDCX-PRO units from the convenience of a single computer. Simply plug a HDCX-Pro unit into a HDMI port and connect it to SmartAVI signage players via USB: from there, users can configure their connected signage displays for multi-screen arrangements bound to impress audiences of any kind.
The HDCX-PRO is a great addition to SmartAVI signage in environments like retail stores, restaurants, transportation hubs, schools, and more!
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows (7 and up), Linux (2.6.38 and up) and OS X (10.8 and up)
- Supports APIs including DirectShow, DirectSound, V4L2, ALSA and QuickTime
- Resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Connect multiple units to a single computer
- Enables up and down-conversion of video resolution
- Features automatic 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- Plug-and-play ready; no additional driver installation required
- 64MB DDR2 Onboard Memory for video frame buffering
- HDCXPROS Live Capture HDMI-to-USB Adaptor