What is the MXWall-LT?
The MXWall-LT is a video wall processor and matrix switch with up to 12 HDMI outputs. Compact, plug-and-play, and excellent for mid-sized video wall displays between 4-12 screens with resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD.
How to Control MXWall-LT
The MXWall-LT is simple to control, outfitted with easy front-panel buttons and optional RS-232 control. Better still, the MXWall-LT comes with SmartAVI’s intuitive MXWall Manager software absolutely free! MXWall Manager software let’s users manually create and adjust their ideal video wall displays using simple click-and-drag operation: it’s fun and great for users of any technical skill level!
Users can choose from a number of great per-configured screen modes as well, displaying content in full video wall, four-screen quad, and individual screen modes with the press of a button. The MXWall-LT also features TCP/IP web control for LAN-connected units, so users can control the contents of the video wall from the comfort of a PC workstation.
Where to Use MXWall-LT
Its compact design and powerful processing power makes the MXWall-LT the perfect solution for any video wall installation. Plug-and-play, the LT is immediately ready for use as soon as it is connected to an AV set-up: no additional drivers or installers required. Better still, its exceptional hardware makes for stunning video wall displays in environments like retail spaces, educational facilities, conference rooms, command centers, event halls, entertainment venues, airports, and more!
- Complete, Real-Time Hardware Solution
- Plug-and-play ready
- 4-8 HDMI inputs
- Up to 12 HDMI outputs
- Output resolution up to 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz)
- Supports DVI with adaptors
- Creative video wall modes
- Easy control (front-panel buttons, software, TCP-IP and optional RS-232)
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Includes user-friendly MXWall Manager Software: FREE!
- Integrated scaler
- For 4×4 to 4×12 video wall displays
- (1) MXWall-LT [Part #: MXWALL-LT-S] Video Wall Processor and Matrix Switch
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) MXWall Manager software installation CD
- (1) User Manual