The Signware-Pro is a digital signage player that allows users to easily create, manage, and schedule amazing digital menu boards. The perfect fit in a variety of environments and applications, Signware-Pro excels in restaurants, transportation hubs, lobbies, educational facilities, medical campuses, and public retail spaces of all kinds.
An Intuitive Blend of Hardware and Software Solutions!
With the Signware-Pro, users can control the contents of multiple screens from anywhere in the world using the internet. Add new content, like promotions and menu items, at any time and without hassle. Users can even run multiple units in various locations via the Signware-Pro’s easy-to-use signage management software interface. It’s efficient, effective, and fun!
Highly Compatible with All Kinds of Digital Content
The Signware-Pro supports any display that has an HDMI or DVI source, so no special display is required. Users can add popular video formats (AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, FLA, DIVX, MOV), as well as RSS Feeds, HTML5, and still imagery (such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, and GIF) to their signage for attractive displays bound to amaze target audiences.
- Delivers crisp HDTV resolutions of up to 1080p (1920×1080)
- Free manager software; NO recurring fees
- Supports the most popular video formats on the market
- Remotely manage multiple players through a WAN or LAN connection
- Create eye-catching presentations with preloaded and customizable templates
- Programmable schedules to display messages in the right places at the right times
- Add local or live RSS feeds for current news and events
- Easy to install and user-friendly
- Expandable digital signage network
- **Optional** RS-232 Command support
- (1) Signware-Pro Player
- (1) SaviSign Manager Software for digital signage players (Model: SAVISIGN-MANAGER)
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) User manual