What is the SaviDecoder D300?
The SaviDecoder D300 is a WIFI-enabled web stream decoder, which allows users to find and view H.264 web streams on HDMI displays without the hassle of connecting through a personal computer. Access streaming input signals at resolutions up to 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz), outputting through HDMI displays at resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080 @60Hz).
The A/V Over IP Advantage
One of three A/V Over IP Solutions powered by SmartAVI, the SaviDecoder D300 allows users to access & display web streams from anywhere in the world via the Internet. Connect to streams created from the SaviStreamer E300 remotely without a PC via a user-friendly on-screen interface directly from the D300 itself: you can even save streams for later playback with integrated storage.
How to Use the SaviGateway G300
Connect the SaviDecoder D300 to any HDMI display, and locate streams from an SaviStreamer E300 unit by locating its IP address with the D300’s easy on-screen interface. The D300’s interface is navigable using:
- IR Remote Control (included FREE with purchase)
- USB Keyboard-Mouse Combo
Applications for SaviDecoder D300
The SaviDecoder D300 excels at streaming operations in a variety of environments and situations. Display web streams for live event coverage, digital signage, digital billboards, information kiosks & displays, in-flight entertainment on planes, retail advertising spaces, and more!
- Decode H.264 web streams directly to an HDTV or HDMI monitor
- Web-stream input up to 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz)
- HDMI output up to 1080p (1920×1080 @ 60Hz)
- Composite A/V output support
- USB 2.0 transparent connectors for keyboard-mouse operation and peripheral devices
- Integrated dual-band WIFI for wireless operation
- Includes infrared remote control
- Pairs with SaviStreamer E300 & SaviGateway G300
- Plug-and-play for simple installation & use
- SAVI-D300-S: WIFI-Enabled 4K Web Stream Decoder
- IR Remote Control
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide for Installation & Use