The DVR8X8Pro is a eight-port DVI-D matrix capable of switching and extending the DVI-D output of eight computers to eight displays up to 200 feet away over CAT6 STP It is RS-232 and Infrared compliant, and capable of being controlled remotely via software.
Eight-port DVI-D matrix capable of switching and extending the DVI-D output of eight computers to eight displays up to 200 feet away over CAT6 STP.
- 8 x 8 Non-blocking, single-link DVI matrix switch
- Extender over CAT6 STP up to 200 feet
- High-quality DVI Signal with a TMDS rate of 2 x 1.65 Gb/s
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 60Hz (WUXGA)
- Simultaneous 8×8 analog matrix switching at 380 MHz bandwidth
- DVI transmission over 190 feet
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.
|DVR8X8PROS||DVI-D 8×8 Router/Extenders over CAT6 STP. Includes: [DVR8X8PRO (SM-CSW) & (CCPWR06US)]|