About the V2V-MAX 3:
SmartAVI’s V2V-Max 3 is an 8-port switch that offers DVI, VGA, Y/Pb/Pr, Composite, USB, HDMI, RS-232, and IR support.
Compatible with Many Kinds of Video Devices:
The V2V-Max 3 connects to various HD video sources, including VGA, DVI, HDMI, composite, and USB sources. It is capable of high resolution 1080p (1920×1080) output via HDMI, perfect for HDTV and computer monitor displays. Better yet, the V2V-Max 3 is plug-and-play ready, ideal for users of any technical skill level.
Scale and Convert Video to Fit Any Screen
The V2V-Max 3 is great for presentation settings of all kinds, thanks to its easy scaling and converting features. It takes incoming video feeds and automatically optimizes the signal for high definition output on HDTVs, making it an all-in-one fix for outdated video equipment and lower resolution imagery.
A Perfect Switch for Any Application:
The V2V-Max 3 makes a great addition to AV set-ups in schools, retail stores, office buildings, restaurants, and home entertainment systems; if aging video equipment isn’t getting the job done, V2V-Max 3 will make certain it is done right!
3 Easy Ways to Control V2V-Max 3:
- Tactile Front Panel Buttons: Easy to read and use front-panel buttons make switching between video sources easy!
- Infrared Remote Control: The V2V-Max 3 comes with a V2V-MXR remote control that makes switching and scaling convenient!
- RS-232 Commands: Send commands directly to the V2V-Max 3 via RS-232 on a computer.
- Automatic switching
- 7 input ports
- (1) CVBS NTSC and PAL with audio input
- (1) DVI-D input
- (1) VGA with local audio up to 1920 x 1080
- (3) HDMI 1080p ports with automatic EDID learning
- (1) USB input (supports flash disk drive; MPEG-4, H.264, RM)
- RMVB movie decode. JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Picture decode and MPEG1/2, MP3 audio decode
- RS232 and IR remote control
- Front panel LED and On Screen Display menu selection
- HDCP 1.3 Compliant
- (1) V2V-MAX 3 Switch with Automatic Scaler/Converter
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) V2V-MXR IR remote control
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide