What is the AudioBlaster?
is SmartAVI's dedicated audio management solution: an expandable audio advertising and announcement device that lets users create in-store PA announcements, creative telephone hold loops, and audio-based advertising spots with ease.
How to use AudioBlaster
There are three easy steps to setting up and using the AudioBlaster:
- Connect the AudioBlaster: connect the device to a USB flash drive with audio files, or to the Internet via a WIFI or LAN adapter to send web-based audio to the AudioBlaster.
- Send Files to the AudioBlaster Using AudioBlaster Software: our easy-to-use AudioBlaster software interface makes it simple to add audio-files to the device and manage their playback settings.
- Plug-and-Play: Plug the device into any audio speaker system or telephone system, and listen to your ideal audio marketing creations come to life!
- Connect the AudioBlaster to the Internet either by LAN or Wi-Fi adapter. Users can also upload content to the AudioBlaster through USB flash drive with no need for Internet access.
- Use the management software to upload audio files and create schedules for the AudioBlaster to follow.
- Plug in the AudioBlaster to an audio speaker or system in a store or business and start advertising.
- Retail Stores & Outlets
- Malls & Shopping Plazas
- Hotel Lobbies
- Airport & Train Station PA Systems
- Museums & Event Centers
|Windows-based management for Windows XP/7/8
|8.6” x 5.4” x 1.5”
||700 MHz Low Power ARM1176JZ-F Applications Processor
||10/100 Ethernet RJ-45 Jack
||Dual USB Connector
||Optional IR 38Khz
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.
||AudioBlaster Includes: [AP-AB-1S & (5VDC2A)]
||AudioBlaster Manager Software