is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing four 4K computers through a single, central workstation. Built with ultra-HD ready HDMI outputs, the D2H-4P is the first Displayport switch on the market to offer full video emulation directly from the device. Up until now, DisplayPort switches lost emulated picture when disconnected from monitors, leading to confusion and disorganization upon reconnecting. With D2H-4P, full EDID-assisted HDMI video emulation ensures visual workspaces and screen resolutions are remembered every time: simple!
The D2H-4P is DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI compliant, supporting screen resolutions up to 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) for remarkable and responsive video emulation. Additionally, the D2H-4P is USB peripheral-friendly, compatible with printers, keyboards, and mice. The D2H-4P is also easy to control with both a simple front-panel interface, as well as RS-232 functionality.
- Full EDID video emulation via HDMI output
- KVM control between four connected computers from a single workstation
- Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @30Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI compliant
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard and mouse
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Optionally rack mountable
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports; users can scan a document and save in another computer
- Complete KVM emulation for error free booting
- Front panel keys for manual switching
- Full HDMI support and backwards compatible with prior DisplayPort versions
- Server hubs
- Retail spaces
- Educational facilities
- Dealer rooms
- Hospitals and medical offices
- Control rooms
- Audio/Video Presentation Spaces
- Hotels and Resorts
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.